From the 6th of July to 20th of July Arctic state agrotechnological university holds Online International Scientific Summer School – 2020
“Sustainable development of rural areas under conditions of global climate change”
The Purpose of Online International Scientific Summer School-2020 is to obtain new knowledge, form professional communication skills, broaden outlook, increase qualification, establish professional contacts with leading Russian and international specialists, HEIs, write scientific articles on research themes.
Short abstract. Undergraduates, graduates, postgraduates, and young researchers have unique opportunity for online participation in summer school and increasing knowledge.
The program consists of lectures, workshop/practical courses, and online exhibitions, which allow forming professional and interpersonal competences for students.
International team of lecturers in the summer school was formed of professional of the highest level – leading national and international researches, representatives from government authorities.
Conditions for participation in Online International Scientific Summer School-2020:
- it is necessary to fill out the participant’s online registration form (google link - https://forms.gle/VwtTjzBcLVVzMc517) before July 1, 2020.
Organizers will be glad to see you among the participants and the most advanced undergraduates and postgraduate students, as well as professional practitioners. For more information, please contact: email@example.com
Working languages: Russian, English.
1. Articles are published in Russian and English. Manuscripts should be carefully verified and edited by the authors. Articles must be agreed by all authors. The volume of the manuscript should be at least 3 pages and contain the results of their own research. Review articles are not accepted.
2. Manuscripts are sent in electronic form, in a single copy, font Times New Roman, size 12, spacing - 1, paragraph - 1, indentation above and below - 2.5 cm, left - 3 cm and on the right - 1.5 cm, according to GOST 7.5-98 and GOST 7.1-2003.
3. Elements of the article should be arranged in the following order: UDK (top left); through the interval in the center in bold – full name of the author (s); through the interval in italics the name of the organization (city) where the author (s) works; in the middle, the title of the article in capital letters.
4. An abstract to the article in the original language in the amount of not more than 10 lines and keywords is written in front of the main text.
5. The text should include, as a rule, an introduction, materials and methods, research results and discussion, conclusions, and a list of references. After the list of references indicate in 2 other languages, marked from the original article, full name of author(s), article title, abstract (at least 4-5 lines) and keywords. Drawings and diagrams should be clear. If they are made on graphic objects, they must be presented on separate sheets. All authors / co-authors of this publication are included in the references of the used literature.
6. Section names: introduction, materials and methods, results and discussion, conclusions should be placed as separate/break line, and in bold without a dot.
7. Underline, bold and italics in the text are not allowed.
8. On a separate sheet, it is necessary to provide information about all the authors: full name, academic degree, full name of the organization, its address, phone, fax, e-mail.